BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tik Tok On The Clock, No The Party Doesn't Stop!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Learn from experiences.....

Ok.... someone just told me that all those things I've written is like er.... very "chim" and i never write much about my life experiences on blog..... hmm...... but all those "inspirational"(lol) posts had got to do with my persornal encounters.... Take for example.....
The 1st one that i posted.... "Karma".
Why did I write that? Well, that's because of the silly game we played last time remember? stick out your tongue , put your hands like this and that..... Well, these type of things are simply silly. In addition to that one must compete with another to see who wins by following the instructions most accurately... After that whole "competition" (which i didn't agree to take part in), someone told me that if you did it, u'll have bad karma.... whether it's true or fake, karma comes with a sense of INTENTION. To add on to that, others even said that a ghost would haunt you at night later.... Nonsense- All nonsense....
The 2nd one that i posted was about euthanasia...
I learnt that from debate just then, plus my stomach was simply dieing away..... It was like, something coroding your stomach away....haiz.... Plus, i haven't explained the term "euhanasia". the word "euthanasia" refers to "good death" from Greek, it means to kill someone deliberately due to extreme pain or sufering... hope this would "unpuzzle" you....
The 3rd post hmmmm..
Perhaps it had to do with someone else but i'm not gonna name names and create trouble. oks....Basically it's about SENSATION, just think of it this way, you got stabbed in the hand by a pen accidentally, that's pain and pain's a sensation... When you crave food or computer games, that's also a sensation.....
The last post was about life...
I saw a video on youtube and that led me to writing that post... Moreever, I wanted to change my topic a little, so, that's it..
Thanks and bye-bye.....

0 comments:

Music Rawks The World